sábado, 2 de abril de 2011

I have a dream...

I have heard that eyes can reflect the soul and pictures tell a thousand stories. I ve heard it all so many times, I still try to believe. There's so much said in empty words.

From the first time I laid my eyes on you, I felt joy of living, I saw heaven in your eyes, I saw peace in your soul, I felt happiness of love and I felt good with you. Wish you were here with me, my dear loved girl.

I remember all those full moon nights that we shared together. All those moments we spent together, giving happiness to others. The places we visited with our friends and family. I can not forget your speech's and comments, full of peace and happiness.

Those were the times and these were the places, Your presence is so good and now that I am here, I suddenly find I am tumbling backwards. I'm back to where I was before dreaming of glory and your love.

I want to hear the beautiful sound of your voice. I want to hear your advices in order to feel the essence of your love and personality.

I miss everything about you, every second like a minute, every minute like a day, every day like a year, when you're far away from me. My life is like a battlefield of love and fear, when you're far away.

I miss you so much, please come with me and stay by me. I can not live without you, without your pure love. I can not do nothing of my activities, without think before in you. I feeling in love with you.

Nothing better anymore, I am still a victim of your love and I am banging on your heart. Tumbling backwards with your love, over and over in your love.

Like the winds of a hurricane, the birds spread their wings as to declare the freedom of life. I spread my soul in order to declare my love to you.

I've got a lot of feelings for you, Do you feel the same? From the first time I laid my eyes on you, I felt in love with you.

Now I do not know where I am, even I don’t know where I’ve been. But I know where I want to go, I want to stay with you, I want to live with you. So if you want to be with me, please let me know.

I think with these things there is no telling, We just have to wait and see the best for us. When you need of someone, I promise, My heart won't deny you.

I want to love you for ever, to grow up with you. Learn with you, the happiness of love. I want the best to you and your happiness it first. I love you, my dear.

No hay comentarios: